Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Something Completely Different

After reading some of my previous posts it has become clear to me (finally, any readers might say) that this blog is a bit too formal. I suppose that it comes from my line of work, where I spend a lot of time writing scholarly papers and editing graduate theses that are supposed to sound professional.

Perhaps, in future posts, I will be able to write more informally, as if I were writing a letter to my family and close friends instead of writing an encyclopedia article or book review.

So you may notice a change in tone, a slightly different choice of topics occasionally. I expect it will still be heavy on science and philosophy and religion, since I spend most of my time thinking about these things. There may be more about decision-making.

No comments: